Full Moon Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising

Have a new character? Here's a place for practice runs and tweaking! Come on in!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Check

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannin
Admin
Tannin

Aquarius Posts : 87

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check   Activity Check Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 18:18

Make sure you fill this out and reply to this thread ASAP!!!

Code:

Characters:
Threads:
Goals: (anything you'd like to achieve while a part of Full Moon Rising)
Suggestions: (anything that we could improve on within the site)

thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/3110/index.php?act=idx

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 21:28

Characters: Russ Wyzzir, Cheng Zhi
Threads: Transactional Risks, Looking for Trouble
Goals: Roll with it and see where the RP goes. If more people sign up, even better.
Suggestions: Get more people? I dunno, I can't say much. The layout is convenient.
Back to top Go down

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:15

Characters: Andrew
Threads: Transactional Risks, Looking for trouble, The journey begins.
Goals: Better my writing skills, meeting new people, and i use this site to relax
Suggestions: It seems that the formating of the site becomes jerky at times, im already looking into it. Other than that it seems that we are not advertising enough, or pesting the other registered members enough to join in on the fun.
Back to top Go down

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 15:16

I suppose the rpg-d thread could use a bump

unfortunately, I can't find it Razz
Back to top Go down
Tannin
Admin
Tannin

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 19:16

thank you for replying. I know you two are active (which is very awesome), and yes, I'll be able to find the thread. I have it bookmarked on my account there. I keep forgetting to bump that thread lol it's not something I keep track of. Maybe I'll start doing that!!!

As far as the formatting being choppy, that might be your own computer, because the layout is default. I haven't done anything to change the layout of the tables or anything. I added in those images for the boards, and the global image you see everywhere at the top. That's all though, so there shouldn't be any problem there. I hope you can find the solution to that.

I'm not that great at trying to get people to participate, so who is willing to help me out on that? It'll be a weekly or biweekly message until they send a reply back to you with an explanation of where they've been, or what would make them want to participate more. Anyone? Please?
Back to top Go down

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 22:45

I'm in the same boat as you. In fact, I'm even worse at that.

Oh, and the layout is just fine.
Back to top Go down
Tannin
Admin
Tannin

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 01:53

alright, well, I think Aragorn had sent a message once before. I vote he sends another one lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Moon Rising :: Role Playing Forums :: Graveyard-
Jump to: